develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2020

[feature] Add =image to perl pod #18169

From:
Dmitry Karasik
Date:
October 10, 2020 09:29
Subject:
[feature] Add =image to perl pod #18169
Message ID:
20201010091913.GA59955@nataraj.eu.org
Hello all,

I'm not sure how it works now with tickets being movet to github, but I'd like
to discuss the proposal for images in pods [1]. ( tl;dr: "=for image src:foo.png" ).

I'm thinking about working on a patch however I don't want to find myself in a
situation where it would be rejected or premature because the very topic is
undecided yet.

So I'm seeking help with working on the proposal. Any ideas?

https://github.com/Perl/perl5/issues/18169

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry Karasik