develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from August 2020

Re: Q: what the hell is going on? // A: ...

From:
TTK Ciar
Date:
Re: Q: what the hell is going on? // A: ...
Message ID:
20200809215201.GB11832@banshee.ciar.org
Certainly!  I am referring specifically to http://blogs.perl.org/users/leon_timmermans/2020/08/perl7-is-a-fork-of-values.html and the discussion about it at https://old.reddit.com/r/perl/comments/i1qqxa/perl7_is_a_fork_of_values/ where p5p devs expressed related concerns.

If something was lost in translation, I would be very grateful for clarification.