develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from August 2020

Re: Q: what the hell is going on? // A: ...

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
Re: Q: what the hell is going on? // A: ...
Message ID:
487f9145-4fff-80b9-bc3f-cdf403470d39@pobox.com
On 8/9/20 3:56 PM, TTK Ciar wrote:
> Could you do me a favor, please, and reconcile assertions that Perl v5 will continue to be supported with assertions elsewhere that Perl v5 will be EOL'd when Perl v8 is released?

I do not know who is making those assertions.  I have not heard them.
Could you please cite a specific source so that we might respond to your
concerns?

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan