Re: so why did we switch to Github again last year?

From:
Karen Etheridge
Date:
Re: so why did we switch to Github again last year?
Message ID:
CAPJsHfCQjC5m4Dk8=JNHzYry0vKJ9b4gUuktxwdjKoonH6hL5w@mail.gmail.com
Yes, there is a noticeable degradation of notification latency from Travis
CI -> GitHub. I agree with the blog that this is intended to push
developers off of Travis onto GitHub Actions.