Commits to blead - or not

From:
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans
Date:
July 25, 2020 12:25
Subject:
Commits to blead - or not
Message ID:
20200725132536.7626cb4f@shy.leonerd.org.uk
I now have a PR ready to merge and has approvals.

  https://github.com/Perl/perl5/pull/17985

  It is a small change to internals, very far down in the deep weeds;
  nothing user-visible at the Perl level, or even almost any XS code
  could notice it. It's not strictly a bugfix though, more a tidying up
  of internals to allow future development to be a little simpler.

  It's not related to moving to perl 7.

I don't yet have a clear idea on which branch it should be merged to:

 * If blead - I'm happy just to press the button

 * If not-blead - Do we have a branch yet for it? If not, I'd be happy
   to make the branch and call this the first commit along it.

I'm happy either way, but we need a clear decision one way or the other
so progress can continue.

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans