Re: So are refaliasing and declared_refs stable?

From:
Eric Brine
Date:
Re: So are refaliasing and declared_refs stable?
Message ID:
CALJW-qFo1kENH+jgk-T6Hw_EJAWpztL8RCf2MBgr22fB_522Cw@mail.gmail.com
[I jumbled two thoughts together in my original email. This revises it.]
On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 7:29 PM Eric Brine <ikegami@adaelis.com> wrote:

> In reference to https://github.com/Perl/perl5/wiki/SC-Notes-2020-07-14
>
> 1. We see that refaliasing is going to be on by default in Perl 7. Yet,
> refaliasing is still experimental in Perl 5.32! Are there any known issues
> or concerns with refaliasing?
>
> 2. The example code for what is going to be on by default in Perl 7
> requires the declared_refs feature. [...]

2a. Yet, declared_refs feature is slated to be off by default. Some
clarification, please?*

2b. Yet, declared_refs is still experimental in Perl 5.32! Are there any
known issues or concerns with declared_refs?