Re: Thanks

From:
Shlomi Fish
Date:
Re: Thanks
Message ID:
20200720105447.7831b5fc@telaviv1.shlomifish.org
Hi, Krishna!

On Sat, 18 Jul 2020 06:09:11 +0000 (UTC)
krishna murti via perl5-porters <perl5-porters@perl.org> wrote:

> Hi Perl experts,
> Thanks for the evolution and giving a gift in the name of "PERL" programming
> language . I find it such a strong programming language.I've recently started
> learning the language and its very interesting. Hopefully I'll be able to
> contribute something as well once in future. Give me some tips to learn
> faster ( of course other than hard work :-) ) ThanksKrishna Murti

There are some recommended beginners' resources here:

* https://perl-begin.org/

* https://learn.perl.org/

* http://perl-tutorial.org/

*

<rindolf>	perlbot: quickstart
<perlbot>	rindolf: https://learnxinyminutes.com/docs/perl/ ->
http://mvp.kablamo.org/ -> https://qntm.org/files/perl/perl.html ->
http://www.modernperlbooks.com/

* https://perl-begin.org/tutorials/bad-elements/

======

Finally note that it is not capitalised in all-caps:

https://perl-begin.org/learn/Perl-perl-but-not-PERL/

Good luck!

Regards,

	-- Shlomi

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
https://github.com/shlomif/Freenode-programming-channel-FAQ

<netgod> Time flies when you’re using Linux.
<doogie> Yeah, infinite loops in 5 seconds.
<Teknix> Has anyone re-tested that with 2.2.x ?
<netgod> Yeah, 4 seconds now.