Re: Perl 7 Questions

From:
demerphq
Date:
Re: Perl 7 Questions
Message ID:
CANgJU+Vk672vGeUve+9eZ0n0cDMnCB1+PaOpRLahQtNkBG6jFQ@mail.gmail.com
On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 at 11:22, Yuki Kimoto <kimoto.yuki@gmail.com> wrote:
> First of all, I'd like to ask a question about Perl's backward compatibility, is that okay?

Please do not feel like you need to ask permission to participate or
ask questions, we welcome you and your questions.

I realize you just intend to be respectful, which is of course
appreciated and reciprocated, but in this forum it is unnecessary and
may be counter productive to having an effective conversation.

So feel free to just ask any and all questions that you might have
about Perl. It is possible we might redirect you to better forums, but
if it is about the perl communities approach and philosophy then here
is where you can find answers.

Welcome to the community!

cheers,
Yves