Perl 7 Questions

From:
Yuki Kimoto
Date:
July 13, 2020 09:22
Subject:
Perl 7 Questions
Message ID:
CAExogxO_LBO5QDXtSm24xZ7dqqQeBTGLBw9wNCLcQ4eAWye4WA@mail.gmail.com
I still have a lot of things I don't know about Perl 7.

After asking some questions in the commit section of Github, jkeenan
suggested that you try posting to Perl 5 Porters.

https://github.com/Perl/perl5/commit/b880fb8ed6764754b23af16dd6e3150c744a9264#commitcomment-40521791

In this post, I have no intention of changing Perl 7 policy.

Purely, I want to understand what Perl Porters decides and thinks about.

I want to reduce the anxiety, fear, and difficulty of transitioning to Perl
7 for users who have been using Perl for a long time.

First of all, I'd like to ask a question about Perl's backward
compatibility, is that okay?