Re: Perl 7 -- 'use strict' and oneliners

From:
Matthew Persico
Date:
Re: Perl 7 -- 'use strict' and oneliners
Message ID:
CAL20dLBNCBb-euYERSnQrg9Jm+yY_dZATRkKNrwz-X5R0_XEnA@mail.gmail.com
Replying because I voiced the same question (what about perl -e) during a
Q&A session about Perl 7 the next day and I haven't seen much, if any, talk
around it, except perhaps in terms of
https://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl5.porters/2020/07/msg257884.html

--
Matthew O. Persico