Re: Perl 5.32.0 is now available!

From:
Shlomi Fish
Date:
June 21, 2020 08:57
Re: Perl 5.32.0 is now available!
Message ID:
20200621111130.5665de0f@telaviv1.shlomifish.org
On Sat, 20 Jun 2020 23:48:39 +0300
Sawyer X <xsawyerx@gmail.com> wrote:

>   Come gather 'round, people
>   Wherever you roam
>   And admit that the waters
>   Around you have grown
>   And accept it that soon
>   You'll be drenched to the bone
>   If your time to you is worth savin'
>   And you better start swimmin'
>   Or you'll sink like a stone
>   For the times they are a-changin'
>
>     -- Bob Dylan, "The Times They Are A Changing"
>
> We are elated to announce perl v5.32.0, the first stable release of
> version 32 of Perl 5.

Thanks everybody!

> You will soon be able to download Perl 5.32.0 from your favorite CPAN
> mirror or find it at:
>
> https://metacpan.org/release/XSAWYERX/perl-5.32.0./

This link has a trailing "./" which broke it. The correct link is:

https://metacpan.org/release/XSAWYERX/perl-5.32.0

Regards,

	-- Shlomi

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
“So, who the hell is Qoheleth?” - https://shlom.in/qoheleth

A person with one watch knows what time it is; a person with two watches is
never sure.   — Proverb [via fortune-mod]