develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2020

Re: Perl moving above 5.x version numbers

From:
Charlie Gonzalez
Date:
May 19, 2020 10:49
Re: Perl moving above 5.x version numbers
Message ID:
CALiuAmoUD+qk_5stXbDNp+L42=YLfpiPB1eArsUtv__xD+Hhtg@mail.gmail.com
Presently there are books referencing Perl 6 as Raku. Perhaps it's a better
idea to bump up to 7 ?

Charlie