develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2020

Re: Perl 5 Commit Summary

From:
=?UTF-8?Q?Andr=c3=a9_Warnier_=28tomcat/perl=29?=
Date:
May 14, 2020 11:58
Re: Perl 5 Commit Summary
Message ID:
19b25898-3bd0-4c7d-61d1-f9199f50bf4a@ice-sa.com
On 13.05.2020 14:56, sisyphus wrote:
> I sense a wonderful opportunity here for the development of some highly imaginative
> conspiracy theories ... involving nefarious activities of raku developers, for example ;-).

Indeed. This sounds a lot like mandatory confinement to me.
Did that server previously show any symptoms of a virus infection ?
Does anyone know in what State this server is hosted ?