develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2020

Re: Perl 5 Commit Summary

From:
sisyphus
Date:
May 13, 2020 12:56
Re: Perl 5 Commit Summary
Message ID:
CADZSBj2hS6bnmMCn9x=DH1DaOB-Vupqwm01g0tdou5aCSiz37A@mail.gmail.com
I sense a wonderful opportunity here for the development of some highly
imaginative conspiracy theories ... involving nefarious activities of raku
developers, for example ;-).

Cheers,
Rob