develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2020

Re: Perl 5 Commit Summary

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
May 13, 2020 12:54
Re: Perl 5 Commit Summary
Message ID:
20200513122222.xrklxpktcnyhxmoc@ceres.etla.org

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 10:02:04PM +1000, sisyphus wrote:
> >From what I've read, this "Perl 5 Commit Summary" is an automated and
> frequently incorrect message - and that a way to prevent it from being sent
> has not been found.
>
> Cheers,
> Rob

Yes, my access to the machine that it runs on has been disabled, but not
the cronjob. The machine's access to (the new) perl5.git.perl.org is
firewalled, hence why it is now confused.

And the sysadmins of the machine are not responding. We're not even sure
*who* the sysadmins are, and everyone asked sort of assumes that the machine
is going to be turned off, or doesn't know.

Nicholas Clark