develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2020

RE: "require" change of behavior in 5.16 or slightly before?

From:
Konovalov, Vadim
Date:
March 8, 2020 11:21
RE: "require" change of behavior in 5.16 or slightly before?
Message ID:
BN6PR19MB3251ACA1A83BAF766EF2F0BE8AE10@BN6PR19MB3251.namprd19.prod.outlook.com
> No need for this deconstructive
> overreaction. The response was to an email which in fact was a duplicate of an
> earlier email, probably previously caught by the list spam filter.

Sorry, I haven't followed correctly the thread, my bad.
Question was answered, and no further response from Philip was received yet

Vadim