develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2020

Re: chained comparisons

From:
David Nicol
Date:
March 6, 2020 19:56
Re: chained comparisons
Message ID:
CAFwScO8ji-AO3gNAehnZN+Ms0uaA6V_fkN5YD3GWfv8K9Xi9Cw@mail.gmail.com
awesome possum!

--
"I know Darth Vader's really got you annoyed
 but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed" -- Alfred M.