develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2020

Re: Mingw-w64 gmake setup

From:
Charlie Gonzalez
Date:
March 2, 2020 08:46
Re: Mingw-w64 gmake setup
Message ID:
CALiuAmpdRP0f2CiMP-xb6DXQBVkhv8xzkVHw-9wL+f0FD6Xa-w@mail.gmail.com
Hi Rob,

Thanks for responding, I found the command you have mentioned.

After the installation I didn't see this command available, perhaps the
executable path was not added to the Windows environment path?

Is there a specific package for Windows that will do this automatically
from the download url below ?

http://mingw-w64.org/doku.php/download

Best,

Charlie Gonzalez