develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2020

Re: Mingw-w64 gmake setup

From:
sisyphus
Date:
February 29, 2020 23:35
Re: Mingw-w64 gmake setup
Message ID:
CADZSBj3pTKiX1xQr92s0aGQR8BK2v7Hw-n0ae+55bDWUebdwHg@mail.gmail.com
It's probably there, but named mingw32-make.
It's just GNU make, anyway. Renaming it to gmake is probably the simplest
solution. (That has always been satisfactory for me.)

C:\>mingw32-make -v
GNU Make 4.2.1
Built for x86_64-w64-mingw32
Copyright (C) 1988-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

Cheers,
Rob