develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2020

Re: "require" change of behavior in 5.16 or slightly before?

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
February 25, 2020 10:40
Re: "require" change of behavior in 5.16 or slightly before?
Message ID:
20200225104003.GN4848@iabyn.com
On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 09:41:49AM -0700, Philip Prindeville wrote:
> I have some build scripts that used to work in perl-5.10 and when we updated to perl-5.16 one in particular broke badly.

I assume this a duplicate of your email from 19th Feb and can be ignored.

--
"Do not dabble in paradox, Edward, it puts you in danger of fortuitous wit."
    -- Lady Croom, "Arcadia"