develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2020

Re: WebPerl patches for core

From:
Hauke D
Date:
February 12, 2020 12:07
Re: WebPerl patches for core
Message ID:
d922f18e-8d2e-2bcc-c16e-e4d97e5088fb@zero-g.net
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback!

On 10.02.20 23:58, Leon Timmermans wrote:
 > At first look it seems to be rather mixed wrt how easily it can be
 > integrated into core.

Yes, I'd rewrite the patches that are on that branch at the moment so
they're easier to integrate.

 > In general, we prefer to avoid «#ifdef OPERATING_SYSTEM» and use
 > «#ifdef FEATURE» instead, though this is not an absolute.

Ok, I'll see if I can adjust appropriately - although I think in one or
two places it is target-specific, like the fake signal handler, because
that's specific to Emscripten.

Best,
-- Hauke D