develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2020

Shared XS modules manifesto

From:
Ivan Baidakou
Date:
February 11, 2020 00:38
Subject:
Shared XS modules manifesto
Message ID:
20200208110524.5c083728@yandex.by
Hello,

We, i.e. Crazy Panda LTD, would like to share our vision of shared XS modules,
 which we consider quite innovative in Perl world:

XS::Manifesto [1]

The proposed concept already has an implementation (XS::Install[2],
XS::Framework[3]), which we internally use on production more then one year.
We plan to release on CPAN rather wide, deep and efficient hierarchy of our
XS-modules, but it will take some time due to need of documentation, API
stabilization etc.

Early adopters, questions, or any feed back are welcome!

WBR,
Ivan Baidakou (DMOL), Crazy Panda LTD

[1] https://metacpan.org/pod/XS::Manifesto
[2] https://metacpan.org/pod/XS::Install