develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2020

Re: The great dead-branch prune part 1

From:
demerphq
Date:
February 9, 2020 06:27
Re: The great dead-branch prune part 1
Message ID:
CANgJU+XSkMpX081X=X-HeE7W32EH3HdFGezsLNtM5ZfsZn6WAQ@mail.gmail.com
On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 at 06:05, Karl Williamson <public@khwilliamson.com>
wrote:

> On 2/8/20 9:23 PM, demerphq wrote:
> > I just deleted all of the following branches:

> Your algorithm for determining what has been cherry-picked is defective,
> as it got in-process branches of mine.  So, you all might want to verify
> soon that you don't need one of the deleted branches.
>
> As for mine, I myself have the workspaces still of the ones that I want
> back, so no action is needed by anyone else but me.

Well all of the patches I deleted were shown by git-cherry to have all
commits merged.

Anyway, its easy for me to repush, so ill just undo this for now.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

It would be *really* helpful if you could show me *which* branch was
improperly deleted.

Yves