develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2020

Scalar-List-Utils 1.54 breaks Win32 builds.

From:
demerphq
Date:
February 8, 2020 11:12
Subject:
Scalar-List-Utils 1.54 breaks Win32 builds.
Message ID:
CANgJU+Wd3C7xUjgt6V1hge3ZXgexA_78Wi9Jirta-1o352eujA@mail.gmail.com
Hi Chris (and Paul and all),

Chris, I think you forgot to do a smoke test for Win32 builds when you
pushed Scalar-List-Utils 1.54. It broke all of our Win32 builds so I
reverted the push.

See https://github.com/Dual-Life/Scalar-List-Utils/pull/97

Next time push to a branch and create a PR, and then wait, if it passes the
CI tests it is safe to merge. Isn't GitHub wonderful. :-)

cheers,
Yves