develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2020

Re: chained comparisons

From:
demerphq
Date:
February 7, 2020 06:46
Re: chained comparisons
Message ID:
CANgJU+WSofaoukAQ3kiYvWNJDXBOnBQeKd4Rgqur2f_Mmio2Pw@mail.gmail.com
On Thu, 6 Feb 2020 at 11:17, Smylers <smylers@stripey.com> wrote:

> demerphq writes:
>
> > I redid the pod and dumbing it down did not end up being counter
> > productive IMO. See bb8b81ab9014b5373724267eedb7425bed3ad2ee in
> > zefram/cmpchain in perl.git on github. I believe my pod changes cover
> > all of your feedback, please let me know what you think.
>
> Thanks, Yves. I think that reads really well, explaining it clearly, and
> including all the relevant detail.

So unless someone speaks up to argue the contrary I will merge this.

Yves