develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2020

Re: 5.30.2 soon

From:
Karen Etheridge
Date:
February 6, 2020 19:32
Re: 5.30.2 soon
Message ID:
CAPJsHfAOBKumEiWhsB-YEZcgKiE_+iRWJ=Q4LEdpOMnRgSYbtg@mail.gmail.com
On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 5:41 AM Steve Hay via perl5-porters
<perl5-porters@perl.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> As per the release schedule, I would like to release 5.30.2 soon so as not to interfere with the release of 5.32.0 in April (see https://github.com/Perl/perl5/blob/blead/Porting/release_schedule.pod).
> If there are any more changes you think should be included that match the criteria for back-porting set out in perlpolicy.pod then please let me know.

There are a few that are tagged in the issues queue that might be
worthy candidates:
https://github.com/Perl/perl5/labels/backport-5.30
https://github.com/Perl/perl5/labels/affects-5.30
https://github.com/Perl/perl5/issues?q=label%3Aaffects-5.30+is%3Aclosed

(there doesn't seem to be just one search to find all issues and pull
requests that match these labels; looks like we have a lot more
triaging and labelling to do!)