develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2020

5.30.2 soon

From:
Steve Hay via perl5-porters
Date:
February 6, 2020 13:41
Subject:
5.30.2 soon
Message ID:
CADED=K6T=G9edTGN39xeoystwkVdxqA4-johrq_wBQwzJNP-dg@mail.gmail.com
Hello,

As per the release schedule, I would like to release 5.30.2 soon so as not
to interfere with the release of 5.32.0 in April (see
https://github.com/Perl/perl5/blob/blead/Porting/release_schedule.pod).

With that in mind I've added some suitable candidates for cherry-picking to
the voting file:

https://github.com/Perl/perl5/blob/maint-votes/votes-5.30.xml

(This renders nicely when viewed in Firefox and some other browsers, but is
also readable as a text file.)

If there are any more changes you think should be included that match the
criteria for back-porting set out in perlpolicy.pod then please let me know.

Committers: Please consider adding votes and I will get cherry-picking.

Thanks,
Steve