develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2020

Re: PR: Add an `isa` operator #17212

From:
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans
Date:
February 5, 2020 14:12
Re: PR: Add an `isa` operator #17212
Message ID:
20200205141207.57ac381b@shy.leonerd.org.uk
On Wed, 5 Feb 2020 08:08:35 +0000
Zefram via perl5-porters <perl5-porters@perl.org> wrote:

> I see that the new "isa" operator is documented to have precedence
> between equality and bitwise conjunction, but is actually implemented
> to have the same precedence as the relational operators.  The
> documentation and implementation should be made consistent.

Ahyes, well caught.

I think I put more thought into the impl. than the docs on this
occasion, so likely I should change the docs to match the impl, if that
feels like it makes more sense.

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans