develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2020

Re: no feature 'indirect';

From:
Dan Book
Date:
January 26, 2020 05:12
Re: no feature 'indirect';
Message ID:
CABMkAVVPMimrTez1=24VwNJ4f_R=6LU_YR7xN0it4kkTsh_GZA@mail.gmail.com
It's a lexical feature. The 5.32 decision is whether to disable it in the
feature bundle enabled by "use v5.32" which wouldn't affect existing code,
and -E which is of course affected by any feature bundle changes across
Perl versions.

-Dan