develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2019

Configure updates for clang++

From:
Andy Dougherty
Date:
December 14, 2019 03:04
Subject:
Configure updates for clang++
Message ID:
20191214030423.GA11851@dendrite.phys.lafayette.edu
I have some Configure updates to satisfy some clang++ issues.  I also have
updates for the metaconfig units, but haven't fully sorted out matching
them to the new metaconfig repository.

How does this work in the brave new github world?  Shall I just push
my Configure changes as before?  Or would folks prefer that I sort out
the metaconfig changes first?

(I have seen the notes about forks and pull requests in perlgit.pod; my question
is more about whether I should deal with the metaconfig units first.

For reference, I've attached the patches here.

--
    Andy Dougherty		doughera@lafayette.edu