develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2019

Re: PR: Add an `isa` operator #17212

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
December 6, 2019 21:19
Re: PR: Add an `isa` operator #17212
Message ID:
7a454d60-97b4-f594-f3cc-d84661ddc192@pobox.com
On 12/6/19 11:21 AM, Paul "LeoNerd" Evans wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Nov 2019 23:18:45 +0000
> "Paul \"LeoNerd\" Evans" <leonerd@leonerd.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 24 Oct 2019 15:32:16 +0100
>> "Paul \"LeoNerd\" Evans" <leonerd@leonerd.org.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> I have now finished a first draft of my `isa` PR:
>>>
>>>    https://github.com/Perl/perl5/pull/17212
>>>
>>> This PR implements the proposed operator as was suggested in
>>> https://github.com/Perl/perl5/issues/17200.
>>
>> Update: This is now ready for final review. If there's no further
>> outstanding issues, I'd like to get this one moving and merged.
>
> Final call - I shall press the button on Monday morning UK-time if
> nobody says no.

No objection here -- but I've made this available for smoking in this
branch: smoke-me/jkeenan/leonerd/isa

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan