develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2019

Re: smoke-me branches, github, travis - wanting it all...

From:
Tony Cook
Date:
November 11, 2019 02:42
Re: smoke-me branches, github, travis - wanting it all...
Message ID:
20191111024222.a2upu6ejdrqccxd2@mars.tony.develop-help.com
On Thu, Nov 07, 2019 at 10:44:21PM -0600, Craig A. Berry wrote:
> didn't go well.  Is there any chance we could get
> https://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git to be a reasonably up-to-date
> mirror?  If so, then all of the things GitHub doesn't do would be less
> of a problem.

I have a mirror visible via gitweb at:

http://git.imager.perl.org/perl5.git

mirrored every 20 minutes.

I'm moving this to a new linode, so URLs might change.

I've been experimenting with other gitweb-ish UIs, but they've tended
to be much slower than gitweb.

Tony