develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2019

Re: Perl 5 is now on github

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
October 28, 2019 09:21
Re: Perl 5 is now on github
Message ID:
20191028092147.GH3620@iabyn.com
On Sun, Oct 27, 2019 at 02:01:19PM +0100, Tomasz Konojacki wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Oct 2019 09:11:50 +0000
> Dave Mitchell <davem@iabyn.com> wrote:
>
> > I've just done
> >
> > $ git remote set-url origin git@github.com:Perl/perl5.git
> >
> > and I now get this:
> >
> > $ git fetch
> > Warning: Permanently added the RSA host key for IP address '140.82.118.3' to the list of known hosts.
> > git@github.com: Permission denied (publickey).
> > fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
> >
> > Please make sure you have the correct access rights
> > and the repository exists.
> >
> > Anything I need to do or an admin needs to do?
> >

> Did you add your public ssh key here: https://github.com/settings/keys ?

Ah, that did the trick, thanks.

--
Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you
take into account Hofstadter's Law.