develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2019

Re: Update: Transition from RT to GitHub [FAQ]

From:
Eric Wong
Date:
October 21, 2019 22:02
Re: Update: Transition from RT to GitHub [FAQ]
Message ID:
20191021215714.zlrxqzl4rf5a7jlq@dcvr
Sawyer X <xsawyerx@gmail.com> wrote:
> **Issue:** I won't create an account on a major service with a complex
> EULA. I think we shouldn't support that.
> **Response:** Each person has their limitations, but we cannot
> accommodate all of them with our restricted resources and capacity. If
> you are unwilling to join GitHub, you may submit a patch or work with
> another person who has an account. However, our ability to support you
> would be limited.

Thank you for addressing that.  I intend to either use p5p or
rely on Debian BTS to forward bugs (something I already do for
other projects).