develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2019

Re: Perl 5 is now on github

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
October 21, 2019 20:44
Re: Perl 5 is now on github
Message ID:
ace79f49-6877-779f-1d7f-7c77b41b94f4@pobox.com
On 10/21/19 11:18 AM, H.Merijn Brand wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Oct 2019 11:08:03 +0200, Todd Rinaldo <todd@rinaldo.us>
> wrote:
>
>> 2. The primary repository can now cloned at:
>>     https://github.com/Perl/perl5.git
>
> For Test::Smoke users:
>
> You might want to change your smoking url's in _config and in
> .git/config if you're using git
>
>   git:   https://github.com/Perl/perl5.git
>   rsync: rsync://dromedary.p5h.org:5872/perl-current/
>
> Note for rsync that not only the host, but also the port changed
>
> We are still investigating how tar archives can be made available

In my local .git/config in my checkout of blead, I formerly had this:

     pushurl = ssh://jkeenan@perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git

What should the value for pushurl be now?

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan