develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2019

Re: Update: Transition from RT to GitHub [FAQ]

From:
Todd Rinaldo
Date:
October 14, 2019 23:23
Re: Update: Transition from RT to GitHub [FAQ]
Message ID:
CAG8vyGG=3BkfXAp_DUYQ=NeLrAk8xS9hF0fGD5Egsn+=5Q=ghQ@mail.gmail.com
Andreas,

There was a problem with my source data. I have deleted and
re-imported the repo https://github.com/Perl/perl5-test/issues .
Please search for your issues again (the numbers will have changed).
Your issue should be resolved now.

Thanks,
Todd

--