develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2019

Re: Update: Transition from RT to GitHub [FAQ]

From:
=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Tina_M=FCller?=
Date:
October 13, 2019 12:47
Re: Update: Transition from RT to GitHub [FAQ]
Message ID:
alpine.DEB.2.00.1910131433360.13570@perl-community.de
On Sun, 13 Oct 2019, Andreas Koenig wrote:

> I also find this string displaying with weird black noise:
>
>  Please include the string​: [perl #133347]
>
> Here is the HTML that is on the github page:

>  # in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue.<br>
>
> Note that the background-color style corresponds to the number of the
> issue in RT?

Oh that's funny, that seems to be a github "feature".
Code like `#ff0000` will get a little box with that HTML color appended.

By the way, to get the source code of a posting, you can click on "Quote reply".
You can even select a part of a posting, and then only this will be quoted.