develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2019

Re: Update: Transition from RT to GitHub [FAQ]

From:
Hauke D
Date:
October 12, 2019 07:00
Re: Update: Transition from RT to GitHub [FAQ]
Message ID:
00553aac-84ae-4a52-ea47-15b89b1aab10@zero-g.net
Hi,

Thanks for taking this on! I skimmed my issues and found at least two
differences, first:

   https://rt.perl.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=133695

has way more comments and is in fact "pending release", while the
comments at

   https://github.com/Perl/perl5-test/issues/16931

cut off earlier than that and is still open. Second, the following comment:

   https://rt.perl.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=132475#txn-1652856

is missing from

   https://github.com/Perl/perl5-test/issues/16422

Also, several "Status changed from 'pending release' to 'resolved'"
messages are not showing up in the comments, which may cause confusion
because "Status changed from 'open' to 'pending release'" are showing
up. Examples:

   https://rt.perl.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=129967#txn-1461432

the comment was copied over to:

   https://github.com/Perl/perl5-test/issues/15846#issuecomment-540766610