develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2019

Re: Update: Transition from RT to GitHub [FAQ]

From:
Todd Rinaldo
Date:
October 11, 2019 18:09
Re: Update: Transition from RT to GitHub [FAQ]
Message ID:
CAG8vyGFdq9KHana==ETK=2PYYg1-rkrKymyeJLthwgOTuk3jQA@mail.gmail.com
On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 1:07 AM H.Merijn Brand <h.m.brand@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Will the conversion tools/scripts be available to CPAN authors, so they
> could follow in the move from RT to github for the projects that are
> already hosted on github?

The API method I used to import the cases cannot be shared at this
time. There is an alternate (slightly slower and doesn't support
timestamp migration) API we could use which would work almost as good.
I'd be up for collaborating with you to clean up the code to make it
more generally useful. to people.

I will also inquire with github on when the other API might be available.

Thanks,
Todd Rinaldo
todd@rinaldo.us