develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2019

Re: We plan to transition from RT to GitHub

From:
Matthew Persico
Date:
September 27, 2019 15:19
Re: We plan to transition from RT to GitHub
Message ID:
CAL20dLAPAUGL2Q1BqurO8AQm9Gm+q8GAiz1VJkJ31=XvoGhngg@mail.gmail.com
So, how we doin? Any progress here?

--