develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2019

Re: Transition from RT to GitHub [FAQ]

From:
Matthew Persico
Date:
September 12, 2019 20:26
Re: Transition from RT to GitHub [FAQ]
Message ID:
CAL20dLByqoEtbccnAau2y1t8JKxjAscNMr8T4A-Xe-1XPEWKVA@mail.gmail.com
You see, THIS is what happens when I filter my gmail into labels and set
'Skip the Inbox' to True: I don't see a reply to my offer for help for over
a freakin month. GRRR. My **really** bad.

My GitHub id is matthewpersico.

Thanks.

--
Matthew O. Persico