develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2019

Re: [perl #134409] Perl intepreter exception on expressionsubstitution

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
September 12, 2019 10:07
Re: [perl #134409] Perl intepreter exception on expressionsubstitution
Message ID:
20190912100713.GA3046@iabyn.com
On Mon, Sep 09, 2019 at 08:37:48PM +0000, Chris Crook wrote:
> Good news - the loop is only hit once or twice before it errors
> (depending on the order of retrieval from hash).  I put a bit more code
> in ... results below.

More good news: with the help of the extra feedback, I've managed to
construct a short script which fails on bleadperl. I'm looking into it
now.

--
This email is confidential, and now that you have read it you are legally
obliged to shoot yourself. Or shoot a lawyer, if you prefer. If you have