develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2019

Re: int() should not change the state of the scalar

From:
Sawyer X
Date:
September 1, 2019 10:24
Re: int() should not change the state of the scalar
Message ID:
27714faa-b006-deaf-8d38-d7a870dd235a@gmail.com

On 8/29/19 7:58 PM, Ovid via perl5-porters wrote:
> We've been digging in more and it appears that yes, the pIOK flag is a
> red herring and /some/ code relies on this flag, but as mentioned,
> it's unclear what it does. We think the issue is in Type::Tiny::XS.
> and related to https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=112571
> (it doesn't happen in the PP version).
>
> And yes, this should have been sent to perlbug (even if it possibly
> wasn't, I'm not sure) and not P5P. Again, sorry for the spam.

This wasn't SPAM and you shouldn't apologize. :)