develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from August 2019

Re: Request for documentation or should Devel::PPPort not providesome of these

From:
Karen Etheridge
Date:
Re: Request for documentation or should Devel::PPPort not providesome of these
Message ID:
CAPJsHfCDyao_Xs-mX+dCy0cXefYWp4EAxAJsvosTA+czfP2_tA@mail.gmail.com
I don't know if this is of any help, but I searched my local
repositories to see which functions were being used, and this is the
result: https://gist.github.com/karenetheridge/5d629705d95c0a83946b5d3c666d7126