develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from August 2019

Perl 5.31.3 Release and Scalar-List-Utils Test Failure

From:
Tom Hukins
Date:
August 17, 2019 17:20
Subject:
Perl 5.31.3 Release and Scalar-List-Utils Test Failure
Message ID:
20190817171941.GK2259@eborcom.com
Apologies.  I messed up the subject of the previous message.  I've fixed
it and the Cc field.