develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from August 2019

Paul LeoNerd Evans <leonerd@leonerd.org.uk>, Chris 'BinGOs' Williams<chris@bingosnet.co.uk>

From:
Tom Hukins
Date:
August 17, 2019 17:07
Subject:
Paul LeoNerd Evans <leonerd@leonerd.org.uk>, Chris 'BinGOs' Williams<chris@bingosnet.co.uk>
Message ID:
20190817163200.GJ2259@eborcom.com
Hi all,

I'm due to release Perl 5.31.3 in 3 days, on Tuesday 20th.

Since 96684a73b5f81ca on Monday 12th, Scalar-List-Utils fails when
compiled with -Duselongdouble:

This causes lots of test failures on our smokers:
http://perl.develop-help.com/

I believe these test failures aren't masking other issues, but it's hard
to tell.  I'd like to get rid of the failures as soon as possible.

Paul, do you plan to fix Scalar-List-Utils soon?  BinGos, as you
committed version 1.51 would you mind backing it out?

(I don't yet have a commit bit myself, but should do before Tuesday)

Tom