develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from August 2019

I18N::LangTags maintainer - who is it?

From:
David Cantrell
Date:
August 5, 2019 09:23
Subject:
I18N::LangTags maintainer - who is it?
Message ID:
20190805091034.GA29564@bytemark.barnyard.co.uk
A few weeks ago I sent a patch for I18N::LangTags::Detect to the list
and never heard anything. Since then I've been told that it's maintained
upstream on the CPAN, but I'm not so sure about that.

The most recent version in the author's CPAN directory is 0.35 which is
15 years old:
  https://www.cpan.org/authors/id/S/SB/SBURKE

but what's in core is version 0.43. So does anyone know what the actual
status of this is and where I should send my patch?

--
David Cantrell