develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from August 2019

Perl 5 Commit Summary

From:
Perl 5 commit summary
Date:
August 3, 2019 03:08
Subject:
Perl 5 Commit Summary
Message ID:
E1htkP3-0008Ai-19@cron.dc.perl.space
Perl 5 commit summary, activity since Wednesday

Current branch blead
11 commits.  3 unique authors.  3 unique committers.

Snapshot: http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/snapshot/45f8e7b102987a41.tar.gz

  autodoc.pl: Forget heuristics, we have a flag
  Karl Williamson             1 file changed, 16 deletions(-)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/45f8e7b102987a41

  autodoc.pl: Warn if entry missing d flag but has docs
  Karl Williamson             1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/5514c4f10ad12603

  embed.fnc: Note functions that have documentation
  Karl Williamson             1 file changed, 37 insertions(+), 37 deletions(-
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/c1a02ccad9a1ea91

  numeric.c: Fix typo in pod
  Karl Williamson             1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/e7a3fd4551b610f5

  embed.fnc: Fix typo in comment
  Karl Williamson             1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/64b17d72ab60bb97

  pad.h: Parameters to many functions are ptrs
  Karl Williamson             1 file changed, 22 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/314fdcc2b4257d30

  autodoc.pl: Fix typo in comment
  Karl Williamson             1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/1c82f4a4016157d0

  Fix typo in STORE_LC_NUMERIC_SET_TO_NEEDED_IN docs
  Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker    1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/37a31bc00de5ccc6

  [perl #134172] perldelta
  Hugo van der Sanden         1 file changed, 8 insertions(+)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/061637ca0171c453

  [perl #134172] Avoid multiple checks of IN_LC(LC_NUMERIC)
  Hugo van der Sanden         2 files changed, 38 insertions(+), 13 deletions(
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/39b0ad1783fa21aa

  [perl #134172] restrict scope of locale changes during sprintf
  Hugo van der Sanden         2 files changed, 89 insertions(+), 55 deletions(
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/a06a4d45d476265b

Deleted branch smoke-me/jkeenan/hv/134172-hack

Deleted branch smoke-me/jkeenan/hv/134172-sprintf