Re: Transition from RT to GitHub -- should "blead" be renamed to"master"?

From:
David Nicol
Date:
Re: Transition from RT to GitHub -- should "blead" be renamed to"master"?
Message ID:
CAFwScO-FSM9T7h60qW3yvPcowj6sFGZoEPx3eiQHQYnVL4TLjQ@mail.gmail.com
I think having a "master" branch is a good idea, as an alias for the latest
released production version.

--
"Plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth and tell the whole
world: No, you move."