Re: Transition from RT to GitHub [FAQ]

From:
Craig A. Berry
Date:
Re: Transition from RT to GitHub [FAQ]
Message ID:
CA+vYcVx=yzVWdZBGdpGXW0ypTk3j=Y0p=CNA6Uv9F=p1vK0=_g@mail.gmail.com
On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 5:45 PM Sawyer X <xsawyerx@gmail.com> wrote:

> Q: What else needs doing?
>
> A: We need to know about any existing integration with RT or perl5's
> existing git repo. If you know of something, please let us know so it
> can be accommodated during the migration.

The "Perl 5 Commit Summary" messages that come to p5p will need
modification.  I don't know where it runs or how it works, but I
believe Nicholas wrote it, and it appears to come from his e-mail
address.  If it's absolutely necessary, we could probably get by
without the avatar picture of Nicholas wearing a bright yellow shirt
and standing in front of a field of bright yellow flowers :-).